5 Quick Questions With Laura, Busy Mum & Successful Business Owner on Overcoming Her Phobia…
1. Why did you decide to start Clinical Hypnotherapy with Justine?
“Not being able to be a passenger in a car was taking a toll on my life. I was sick of how the phobia was controlling my everyday movements, it was affecting my marriage & my day to day plans. The constant anxiety & worrying was not a healthy way to live so I decided to do something about it!”
2. From the first session until now, what have been the biggest changes in yourself that you’ve noticed?
“I feel that I am less anxious about a lot of situations, not just being a passenger in a car & of course I am now able to jump in anyone’s car & be a calm passenger.”
3. What feelings does Clinical Hypnotherapy give you?
“It definitely gives me an overall sense of wellbeing, I’m much more relaxed & less stressed after therapy. I feel like I am a calmer version of myself & able to get back to being a mum, wife & business owner. It’s just amazing!”
4. What would be your advice to other women who may be struggling?
“I think the best advice I can give anyone is to just give it a go, you have so much more to gain than what you may realise. And if it means you are taking ownership of your problem (or phobia) you are already winning.”
5. Why would you recommend Justine Williams at The Feel Good Studio to other women?
“Justine is such a caring, kind & considerate woman. She truly empathises with every situation whilst remaining professional at all times!”